OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
LAKELAND ESCAPE ROOM’S “PICK THE NAME” GIVEAWAY
This contest (“Contest”) is open to all legal residents of Florida. Entrants may be asked to provide proof of residency prior to being declared a winner. This Contest is not open to employees of Lakeland Escape Room, or members of the immediate families of such franchisees, employees or agents and any person with whom such person is domiciled. . This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Entries are limited to ONE per valid email address. Any attempts to enter more than one entry per valid email address will be disqualified.
The Split Grand Opening giveaway period starts at 9:00:01 a.m. EST on August 10, 2018 and ends at 12:00 p.m. EST on August 12, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). The computer of the Maximize Digital Media is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
Eight (8) prizes will be awarded to eight (8) random winners. Each prize consists of one pass to the new room opening in Fall 2018, name to be determined by the outcome of this giveaway, to be redeemed only when booking the new room. Prize valued at $26. The winners will be allowed to redeem their prize upon the opening of the new room. The prize must be redeemed by December 31, 2018.
A member of the Lakeland Escape Room team will contact the winners via email or phone in order to deliver a voucher code, voiding the cost of booking the new room for one participant. Winner will still be responsible for booking their experience online at LakelandEscapeRoom.com.
Each Prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution, and is not redeemable for cash.
• No cash value
• No refunds or exchanges
HOW TO ENTER
Visit https://lakelandescaperoom.com/pick-the-name-giveaway during the Contest Period. After reviewing the Official Rules and Regulations, a person can enter the contest by completing the entry form and submitting the required information. If an entrant submits their information more than once, the duplicate entries will be disqualified. Attempts to enter more than once by using fake information like name and email address will be disqualified.
DETERMINING WINNERS AND ODDS OF WINNING
1. The odds of being selected as the winner depends on the number of entrants. Each winner is selected at random.
2. All decisions of the judges and the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Winners will receive no compensation, credit or prize other than as disclosed in these Rules and Regulations.
3. ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: By entering this Contest, you agree to (a) fully and unconditionally comply with and be bound by these Contest Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this contest and (b) release, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Sponsor and its affiliates, franchisees and related third parties, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability, claim or damage (including but not limited to personal injury, bodily injury, disability, death, copyright infringement, identity theft, privacy and defamation actions, misappropriation of likeness actions, property damage and loss or damage of any other kind) arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from or in connection with this Contest or your participation in the Contest or in any contest-related activities, or any breach by you of your obligations, or any use, collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information, or, if declared a winner, any Prizes (including the use and misuse of any Prizes). You will indemnify and hold each of the Released Parties harmless in the event it is discovered that you have departed from or not fully complied with any of these Rules and Regulations. This release and indemnity shall continue in force following the termination of the Contest and/or the awarding of any Prize
1. Neither the Sponsor nor its affiliates assumes any responsibility or bears any liability whatsoever in any way for (i) any participation in this Contest; (ii) any entries that are delayed, stolen, misdirected, lost, destroyed or damaged; (iii) any failure or slowdown of programs or software supporting, connected to or related to this Contest; (iv) any problems or technical malfunctions of any kind, including without limitation computer systems, servers, equipment or software, however caused; or (v) any inability of any winner to accept a Prize for any reason..
2. By entering into the Contest: (i) you hereby grant Lakeland Escape Room an irrevocable, non-exclusive, paid-up, worldwide license to reproduce, translate, communicate, distribute, edit, adapt, copy and otherwise use all or any part of the entry, including any photo submitted, for any purpose relating to the Contest or any other advertising or promotion by the Sponsor or its affiliates; and (ii) you hereby waive your moral rights, if any, in and to your photo in favor of Sponsor. You hereby agree that you shall not receive any compensation from the Sponsor in this regard.
3. Lakeland Escape Room reserves the right to modify, amend, withdraw, or terminate this Contest and to modify these Rules and Regulations at any time without prior notice, subject to applicable laws and, where pertinent, approval of local jurisdictions. Changes to these Rules and Regulations will be posted online at: Facebook.com/LakelandEscapeRoom. All Contest entries become the property of the Sponsor and its affiliates and none will be returned. This Contest is subject to applicable federal, state or municipal laws and regulations. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding with respect to all aspects of this Contest. The Prizes are not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
5. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these Rules and Regulations, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.
6. Any claim or legal action arising or occurring with respect to the Contest, or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prizes, shall be governed exclusively by Florida law, and shall be resolved exclusively in either the federal, state or municipal courts located in Polk County, FL.
8. For questions regarding this Contest, these Rules and Regulations or Prizing, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor and Administrator of the Contest is Lakeland Escape Room, 308 E. Pine Street, Lakeland, FL 33801.